.

Friday 30 March 2012

March on film

This year March has brought some quite exsquisite weather with it, which is a far cry from the snow of last year. Throughout these hazy days I have been shooting a roll of 35mm film, recording the joys of skateboarding and chillin'. Here are the results for your viewing pleasure in chronilogical order. CLICK TO ENLARGE.

Niall and Cherry chillin' at the heli-pad before the sun put his hat on.



A soft looking Jimbo performs a wallie at the heli-pad.



Dan with a nosegrind taken from a tree. I managed to get two birds stoned at once with this shot as I got to climb a tree and got a nice photo.



Dan and Adam on the floor.



This dodgy looking character was staying in a tent hidden in one of Gateshead many alcove's. According to his lass it was a bargain at just £17.99.



Dan, smith grind.



Check out the intense leg shapes on this 180 switch manual. Yes Dan!



Will, frontside nosegrind pop out in an ethereal haze.



Niall with a noseblunt at West Jesmond school.



Classic.



Art.



Will chills in Heaton Park as 'Booze Britain' unfolds around him.



To finish we have three of my favourite things; skateboarding, sunshine and a bottle of Dog. Happy Days.



We are entering what may be the final month of posting by me on Dog on the Tyne. I'm moving to London to try and make something of myself and I don't think I'll have much time for shooting photos at first. Who knows though, maybe one day Dog on the Thames will be born.

BL.

No comments:

Post a Comment